A InData IoT CO2 Sensor is designed to measure Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature and Humidity by LoRa® long-range and low-power wireless connectivity. It is an integrated LoRa® wireless technology, CO2 sensor know-how and high-performance MCU solution for the post-harvest agriculture market.
With a calibrated CO2 sensor module and compensated Temperature & Humidity sensor integration, the data is ready for use. It is perfect for monitoring air quality in office buildings, greenhouses, factories, and anywhere high levels of carbon dioxide are generated.
- LoRaWAN™ compliant
- High Receiver Sensitivity, Long Range Solution
- Integrated with calibrated CO2 Sensor
- Accuracy: ±50 ppm, ±3% of reading
- Range: 0 ~ 10,000 ppm
- Integrated with Compensated Temp/ RH Sensor
- DC power-in, 8~24V /or Micro-USB DC power-in, 5V
- Display CO2 concentration, Temp/ RH